I’m an extreme beginner with very little fabric so, wallets.
My hobbies have grown so my project list needs categories now, here’s what I’ve got in the works, who knows what I will get to, I should have some free time in a few weeks.
Cold Process Soap Making
Idea: I made a lot of soap last year, I have isolated my favorites and will be recreating some variation of them. All of my soap sold or was given away last year so I only have the newer two that I made in November that were curing at the time I ran out.
- Charcoal soap split (Lavender/Rosemary Soap, Cedar/Bergamot)
- Breton Sea Salt Bar
- Coconut Milk split scent ( hawaiian jasmine, sandalwood)
- Beer Soap (new soap type)
- Shaving Cream (will run out soon)
- Laundry and Dish Soap ( will run out soon)
This is meant to be as a set for holiday presents but it didn’t happen. I will be infusing the black tea into the oils.
- Black Tea & Lavender
- Black Tea & Peppermint
- Black Tea & Bergamot
I might make these with Black Tea Infused Oil as well.
- Apple/Sage Conditioner
- Apple/Sage Lotion
I’m an extreme beginner, I still cant sew a straight line or understand some terms and instructions. The seam ripper is my best friend and I keep stabbing myself with pins and burning myself on the iron… but I have determination.
- Jean Quilt
- Tri-Fold Wallet
- Handmade Paper with Botanical Imbeds
- Hardcover hand made blank journal
- El Pollo Loco Chicken ( pineapple and lime glaze)
- Teriyaki Tofu ( I can’t get it right!! Eventually…)
- Corn Tortillas