So it took me 1.5 years to fully complete this quilt because it turned out that I am not that thrilled about it and just wanted to try out a jelly roll quilt. I needed to reclaim the chair it lived on. I could totally store it, or finish it. So there’s that… It did get completed, but there was a lot of lazy sewing at the end.
I don’t have proper binding and that is ok because this is just my couch blanket for the winter or mailing to my sister. I used the backing as the binding and folded it over on itself in a backwards sort of fashion as I wanted the black border. I wasn’t bothered enough for the nice corners that I’ve put into my other quilts and I am completely ok with that…it looks fine anyways.
Now I can plan the one I really want to make.. I am thinking black, charcoal, and burgundy.